RE: EXTERNAL - Update on Police Investigations2
Shantanu Panigrahi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CPU Driver Diversion Camera Prosecutions Kent, PSD Complaints Kent
Sun, 16 Oct at 10:26
It would appear from what you have written that Kent Police has decided that I should have to pay the £100 fixed penalty fine for the Speeding matter instead of attending a Speed Awareness Course as set out in my liability form. If this is truly your decision, I will appeal against it.
On the issue of the Custody matter, I look forward to Professional Standards Department of Kent Police to complete its investigation of the highly irregular procedures adopted by your Duty officers in response to my Defence document that is attached: DEFENCE STATEMENT ON HARASSMENT OFFENCE.docx.
Both these issues are part of the incompetence of Kent Police to deal with the Hate Crime perpetrated on me over the past two decades and I intend to defend any charges levelled against me in a Court of Law on the basis of the linked articles: Running Commentary on Legal Proceedings: 07.57 am (UK-Time) 15 October 2022 (knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com) https://www.knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com/post/running-commentary-on-legal-proceedings-07-57-am-uk-time-15-october-2022
Running Commentary on Legal Proceedings: 07.57 am (UK-Time) 15 October 2022
Your email of 14 October 2022 Yahoo / Sent Shantanu Panigrahi <email@example.com> To: Sheffield Road C...
Proceedings: Samaritans interventions (knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com) https://www.knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com/post/proceedings
Proceedings: Samaritans interventions
Re: Samaritans interventions3 Yahoo / Inbox Shantanu Panigrahi <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: Central London ...
Is that clearly understood?
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Hide original message
On Sunday, 16 October 2022 at 09:39:58 BST, Enquiries Kent <email@example.com> wrote:
For an update on your speeding fine you will need to call us on 101 and ask to be put through to the central ticket office on a week day between the hours of 9am- 4pm to speak to the department that deal with these. In regards to your custody reference you provided, I have sent this to the officer dealing with the case asking them to provide an update to you.
Force Control Room
From: Shantanu Panigrahi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: 16 October 2022 07:54
To: Enquiries Kent <email@example.com>; PSD Complaints Kent <PSD.Complaints@kent.police.uk>
Subject: EXTERNAL - Update on Police Investigations
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
I would be grateful if you would be kind enough to update me on the following two Police investigations the first over a year since I was first interrogated and then arrested:NorthKentPoliceReleasewithoutbail.pdf; Speeding6Oct2022ShantanuPanigrahi.pdf.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
This email and any other accompanying document(s) contain information from Kent Police and/or Essex Police, which is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the individual(s) or bodies to whom it is addressed. The content, including any subsequent replies, could be disclosable if relating to a criminal investigation or civil proceedings. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender or telephoning Kent Police on 01622 690690 or Essex Police on 01245 491491, as appropriate. For further information regarding Kent Police’s or Essex Police’s use of personal data please go to https://www.kent.police.uk/hyg/privacy/ or https://www.essex.police.uk/hyg/privacy/. Additionally for our Terms and Conditions please go to https://www.kent.police.uk/hyg/terms-conditions/ or https://www.essex.police.uk/hyg/terms-conditions/
DEFENCE STATEMENT ON HARASSMENT OFFENCE.docx 15.1kB
DEFENCE STATEMENT ON HARASSMENT OFFENCE
1. I have never ever sent an email from a Remailer, Austria anonymous email account, or a Nomen Nescio Account, or some other dizum account, or another anonymous email account to anyone whether an official at a government institution, or a private individual.
2. I have received hundreds of emails into my Gmail Phone Account from people like 38 Degrees, Internet Archive, and others which did not appear in my Desktop Gmail Account.
3. I have not sent any emails that has harassed anyone from my Shanpanigrahi3000@gmail.com account: hundreds appear to have been sent to people involved with the organisation Victims of Panigrahi Association but clearly my Shanpanigrahi3000@gmail.com account was highjacked to get me into legal difficulties with the Central London County Court in respect of Claim E35YM660.
4. My firstname.lastname@example.org was bastardised by trolls and criminals so I could not send out any emails from this Account and had to abandon it a year ago. Any emails sent from this account was done by Victims of Panigrahi Association associated trolls and criminals.
5. All my purposeful emails and I have sent out thousands over the past 20 years were legitimate court-associated legal proceedings in relation to ME010463, ME002953, HQ17X01773, and E35YM660.
6. Whenever a particular recipient of an email from me asked me not to send them any emails, I complied with the request unless court proceedings became prejudiced from my inaction.
7. Since I started my E35YM660 Claim against the Prime Minister and Victims of Panigrahi Association for its criminal anonymous emails to me notably from Sivaji Panesar, Marty Caine, Nitin Bhardwaj, Fritz Wueler, Cherie, Egregious_C, and others like Ed Mulhouse and Monneka Tahir, there was a systematic attempt to have me booted out of this country to places like Pakistan, because I was bringing Kent Police in a £5 million pound damages and compensation Claim in the High Court Queens Bench Division and brought the Crown Prosecution Service to East Kent Magistrates Court on a criminal charge of perverting the course of justice and obstructing justice. That is why I considered that the UK State through its Security Services had wanted to frame charges against me of forensic or criminal nature to have me incarcerated in a mental hospital for a third time or worse to get me committed to a Trial that the County Court in Central London arranged in a Pre-Trial Hearing but I was exonerated. I told my Consultant Psychiatrist that come what may I will never leave the United Kingdom, and this is the reason that Kent Police is charging me with a concocted summons for Harassment that is not specified to leave the State room for elaboration later. This is done to protect the Central London County Court from having to pass judgment or Order to my Appeal Application which the Court would have to justify that the University of Greenwich was lawful in withholding my £55,000 severance payment.
5.28 pm 15 Sep 2021