Running Commentary on J00ME572: 11.27 am (UK-Time) 19 May 2022
Updated: Jun 24, 2022
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF SERVICE NOT RECEIVED BY ME
Shantanu Panigrahi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Wed, 18 May at 19:28
Type:Recognised sole practice law practiceSRA ID:513887SRA Regulated
Address:49 Kingfisher Drive,
View in Google Maps
Dear Eliza Saied
Would your firm be interested in assisting me with the following matter, if so please can I make an appointment to come and see you in your Office.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
Hide original message
----- Forwarded message -----
From: Shantanu Panigrahi <email@example.com>
To: Enquiries Kent <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Enquiries Medway County <email@example.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 18 May 2022, 19:18:59 BST
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF SERVICE NOT RECEIVED BY ME
Kindly forward to me the Acknowledgment of Service in respect of the attached Claim in order that I may consult a lawyer to represent me at Court.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Letter from Medway County Court received on 13 May 2022
Page 1 of 5
Notice of Issue
In the County Court at Medway
Claim Number J00ME572
Claimant: Shantanu Panigrahi
Defendant: Hugh Pughesley
Issue Fee: £332
Your Claim was issued on 29 April 2022
The court sent it to the defendant by first class post on 12/05/22 and it will be deemed served on 16/05/22. The defendant has until 30/05/22 to reply.
Notes for guidance
*The claim form and the particulars of claim, if served separately, must be served on the defendant within 4 months of the date of issue (6 months if you are serving outside England and Wales). You may be able to apply to extend the time for serving the claim form but the application must generally be made before the 4 month or 6 month period expires.
* You must inform the court immediately if your claim is settled or discontinued.
The defendant may
• Admit the truth of the whole or any part of your claim. The cout will send you a copy of the defendant’s admission and tell you what to do next.
• File an acknowledge of service. This will allow the defendant 28 days from the date of service of your particulars of claim to file a defence or contest the court’s jurisdiction.
• Dispute the whole claim. The court will send you a copy of the defence.
• Not reply at all. You may make an application to the court for judgment. A fee may be payable.
The Court Office at the County Court at Medway, Medway Civil and Family Court, The Court House, The Brook, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4JZ. When corresponding with the court, please address forms or letters to the Court Manager and quote the claim number. Tel: 01634 887900 Fax: 0870 324 0175. Check if you can issue your claim online. It will save you time and money. Go to www.moneyclaim.gov.uk to find out more.
N205C Notice of Issue (non money claim)
Produced by: Joana Apetri
(Page 2 of 5):
Application for Injunction
Name of court Claim No. Medway County Court J00ME572
Claimant's Name and Ref. Shantanu Panigrahi
Defendant's Name and Ref. Kent Police
Fee Account no. HWF-9K4-EYL/HQ17X01773
Sealed: The County Court
Notes on completion
Tick which boxes apply and specify the legislation where appropriate
By application in pending proceedings Yes
Under Statutory provision Yes
This application is made under Part 8 of the Civil Procedure Rules Yes
This application raises issues under the Human Rights Act 1998 Yes No Yes
(1) Enter the full name of the person making the application applies to the court for an injunction order in the following terms: Shantanu Panigrahi
(2) Enter the full name of the person the injunction is to be directed to: Chief Constable of Kent Police, Hugh Pughesley must stop investigating the Claimant for any
offences that it has kept secret from the Claimant after 6 months of (assessment without an explanation to the Claimant
3) Set out any proposed (3) rders requiring acts to
be done. Delete if no mandatory order is sought.
The Defendant be forbidden (whether by himself or by instructing or encouraging or permitting
any other person)(4) The Chief Constable of Kent Police was served due notice by way of an arrest warrant issued that its harassment and intrusion into the private life of the Claimant constituted a Hate Crime against him
(4) Set out here the proposed terms of the injunction order (if the defendant is a limited company delete the wording in brackets and insert 'whether by its servants, agents, officers
or otherwise'). And that(5) The Claimant took out civil proceedings and criminal proceedings again Kent Police.
(5) Set out here any further terms asked for including provision for costs The grounds of this application are set out in the written evidence of(6) (6) Enter the names of al
persons who have sworn affidavits or signed statements in support of this application sworn (signed) on The Defendndant kept secret the full circumstances of the 1500 criminal anonymous emails received by the Claimant.
This written evidence is served with this application.
This application is to be served upon(7)
(7) Enter the names and addresses of all persons upon whom it is intended to serve this application This application is filed by(8) Hugh Pughesley, Chief Constable of Kent Police, Sutton Road, Maidstone, Kent.
(8) Enter the full name and address for service and delete as required
(the Solicitors for) the Claimant (Applicant/Petitioner) Claimant: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi, 3 Hoath Lane, Wigmore, Gillingham, Kent ME8 0SL. United Kingdom.
whose address for service is Signed Dated 7 April 2022
To* This section to be completed by the court *
Name and address of the person application is directed to of
This application will be heard by the (District) Judge
on the day of 20 at o'clock
If you do not attend at the time shown the court may make an injunction order in your absence
If you do not fully understand this application you should go to a Solicitor, Legal Advice Centre or a Citizens' Advice Bureau
The court office at
is open between 10am and 4pm Mon - Fri. When corresponding with the court, please address all forms and letters to the Court Manager and quote the claim number.
N16A General form of application for injunction (05.14) © Crown copyright 2014
(Page 3 of 5):
DEFENCE STATEMENT ON HARASSMENT OFFENCE
1. I have never ever sent an email from a Remailer, Austria anonymous email account, or a Nomen Nescio Account, or some other dizum account, or another anonymous email account to anyone whether an official at a government institution, or a private individual.
2. I have received hundreds of emails into my Gmail Phone Account from people like 38 Degrees, Internet Archive, and others which did not appear in my Desktop Gmail Account.
3. I have not sent any emails that has harassed anyone from my Shanpanigrahi3000@gmail.com account: hundreds appear to have been sent to people involved with the organisation Victims of Panigrahi Association but clearly my Shanpanigrahi3000@gmail.com account was highjacked to get me into legal difficulties with the Central London County Court in respect of Claim E35YM660.
4. My firstname.lastname@example.org was bastardised by trolls and criminals so I could not send out any emails from this Account and had to abandon it a year ago. Any emails sent from this account was done by Victims of Panigrahi Association associated trolls and criminals.
5. All my purposeful emails and I have sent out thousands over the past 20 years were legitimate court-associated legal proceedings in relation to ME010463, ME002953, HQ17X01773, and E35YM660.
6. Whenever a particular recipient of an email from me asked me not to send them any emails, I complied with the request unless court proceedings became prejudiced from my inaction.
7. Since I started my E35YM660 Claim against the Prime Minister and Victims of Panigrahi Association for its criminal anonymous emails to me notably from Sivaji Panesar, Marty Caine, Nitin Bhardwaj, Fritz Wueler, Cherie, Egregious_C, and others like Ed Mulhouse and Monneka Tahir, there was a systematic attempt to have me booted out of this country to places like Pakistan, because I was bringing Kent Police in a £5 million pound damages and compensation Claim in the High Court Queens Bench Division and brought the Crown Prosecution Service to East Kent Magistrates Court on a criminal charge of perverting the course of justice and obstructing justice. That is why I considered that the UK State through its Security Services had wanted to frame charges against me of forensic or criminal nature to have me incarcerated in a mental hospital for a third time or worse to get me committed to a Trial that the County Court in Central London arranged in a Pre-Trial Hearing but I was exonerated. I told my Consultant Psychiatrist that come what may I will never leave the United Kingdom, and this is the reason that Kent Police is charging me with a concocted summons for Harassment that is not specified to leave the State room for elaboration later. This is done to protect the Central London County Court from having to pass judgment or Order to my Appeal Application which the Court would have to justify that the University of Greenwich was lawful in withholding my £55,000 severance payment.
5.28 pm 15 Sep 2021
(Page 4 of 5):
Claim No J00ME572
Issue Date: 29/04/22/
Sealed The County Court
Claimant’s Name and address including postcode:
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Defendant’s Name and Address including postcode:
Kent ME15 9BZ
Brief details of claim:
This Claim is for compensation and damages suffered by me as the Claimant as a result of Kent Police’s inaction and actions that has caused me much suffering since 2004.
£100,000 up to £5 million
Preferred County Court Hearing Centre:
Defendants Name and address for service including postcode:
Kent ME15 9BZ
Amount Claimed: £100, 000.00
Court Fee: £4,500.00
Total amount: £104,500.00
(Page 5 0f 5):
Does this Claim have any issues of interest in the Human Rights Act: Yes
Particulars of Claim: (attached/to follow):
This Claim is brought to the High Court against Kent Police and co-conspirators (officials in Her Majesty’s Court and Tribunal Service, Lawyers, the Legal Ombudsman and the Independent Police Complaints Commission) against the following chargesheet against this Police Force:
(a) protecting criminals on my submission of Internet Complaint hate crime;
(b) protecting criminals on the Shell Tribunal matter;
(c) protecting criminals in the UKIP proceedings matter;
(d) protecting criminals in the Greenwich Legalities matter;
(e) protecting criminals in the National Health Service directed crimes against me;
(f) protecting criminals in the AuthorhouseUK book publication matter;
(g) protecting the Legal Ombudsman from criminal activities against me with regard to several lawyers that I complained about;
(h) Dover capture by Kent Police in 2004 to incarcerate me in a mental hospital without due reason.
(i) capturing me at home and under handcuffs returning me to the mental hospital from where I had lawfully absconded;
(j) pointless prosecution of speeding offence that I was collecting money to discharge in January 2017;
(k) protecting court officials who gave me an unjustified criminal record with the processing of the speeding offence at Medway Magistrates Court;
(l) protecting the Labour Party in its hate crime of denying me my membership rights to submit Motions, and Questions to the Prime Minister.
Statement of Truth:
I believe that the facts stated in these particulars of claim are true
Full Name: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi