Your Road Traffic Matter7
Shantanu Panigrahi <email@example.com>
Force Control Kent, Civil Appeals - Registry, Central London DJSKEL County Court,
Thu, 5 Jan at 18:32
Your email was lodged in my Spam folder that I have just now found, hence the delay in replying
To be clear, I am suing Kent Police as well as having filed an arrest warrant on the Chief Constable of Kent Police for the Hate Crime on me.. In matters where both are involved, civil cases take precedence over criminal private prosecutions, such that the Circuit Judge at the Central London County Court is petitioned to issue a Pre-Trial Hearing on the Chief Constable of Kent Police in the absence of a positive response from East Kent Magistrates Court, as linked here: Auto-Reply from East Kent Magistrates Court (knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com) https://www.knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com/post/auto-reply-from-east-kent-magistrates-court
The directions of the Circuit Judge to my latest submissions attached ToCentLonCtyCrtCourtofAppealCCMCCccomarsagherGLD(Permission to AppealE35YM660)4Jan2023.docx is expected on 20 January 2023. Kent Police cannot charge me on the Speeding Offence nor on the arrest matter and seizure of family property because these issues are sub judice to the proceedings at the Court of Appeal now that the Circuit Judge has ignored my representation and proceeding with the Hearing unchanged with not even an acknowledgement by email of what I have submitted, and neither has there been a response from Rt Hon Rishi Sunak the current Prime Minister. Likewise the County Court Money Claims Centre has not replied to me today.
As to whether I would like to instruct Patterson Law, please consider this matter afresh and let me know whether you can deal with the criminal aspects of my Claim against Kent Police.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Hide original message
On Wednesday, 4 January 2023 at 08:59:40 GMT, Stephanie Steele <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Good morning Shantanu,
Thank you for your email.
Are wanting us to represent you for your road traffic matter?
As it stands, we are currently not formally instructed and are not working on your matter. Please also note that we only deal with criminal road traffic matters, not civil matters.
From: Shantanu Panigrahi <email@example.com>
Sent: 03 January 2023 18:14
To: Stephanie Steele <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Re: Your Road Traffic Matter
1. Today, my mobile Phone rang from Stephanie at Patterson Law. I was outside the house so could not answer, but read the Voicemeail and returned the Call. I got put through to Karen who confirmed that I had sent her emails and that she was a Legal Assistant with Dominic being the lawyer. I separated out the Claim E35YM660 at the Central London County Court which had a dubious Hearing date of 20 January 2023 with an uncertain agenda and a wrong date of Application and when this was pointed out the Judiciary at the Court it did not reply correcting the anomaly. So I terminated the proceedings from the Claimants point of view with the matter settled with the defendants. This was pointed out to the Court citing evidence that I had received my Certificate of Membership of the Conservative Party and was today able to submit my New Ideas in the Conservative Party Forum (as attached) I told Karen that that civil matter was different to the matter of Speeding with Kent Police and related to events of many years ago. I will have nothing to do with the County Court of Central Loindon from this point onwards.
2. Then Karen asked the details of the Speeding matter, asking first what speed was I going at. I said 60 mph in a 50 mph dual carriageway, adding that I immediately opted for the Speed Awareness Course and booked it in accordance with procedures for 11 January 2023, paying £92 Course Fee. But when I wanted to delay the date of the Course still within the period that the liability was discharged (March 2023), the Course providers cancelled the booking and suddenly Kent Police sent me a Conditional Fixed Penalty Notice document. I could not login to the Kent Drivers Education website to find out why but wrote to Kent Police that I did not wish to agree to ‘this’ Conditional Fixed Penalty while there was still time for me to take the Speed Awareness Course. Kent Police then wrote that the File for the Speeding Offence had been sent to the Single Point of Justice Procedure. Lucy at Kent Police clarified that it was entirely my choice as to which option I took. Karen asked me if I had taken a Speed Awareness Course in the last three years. I told her No I had not and this was clearly spelt out from the first Notice of Intended Prosecution document that I sent back. Since than (4-5 weeks ago) I had repeatedly asked Kent Police on what had been decided on whether I should do the Speed Awareness Course or pay the Fine. Since the £92 pounds that Kent Driver Education was not refunded to me as they had written I offered to pay an additional £8 to make it up to £100 Fine but without 3 points on my licence. When there was no response to this I offered to have the 3 points on my licence as well.
3. Karen said that I could write to the Course providers and ask if they will let me do the Speed Awareness Course. I told her that No I wanted to wait for Kent Police or the relevant Court to make the next move otherwise it would show weakness in my case in front of a Judge. I told Karen that Kent Police had been engaged in a Hate Crime against me and I wished to use the evidence as mitigating circumstances on why the liability has still not been discharged. I asked Karen whether she thought that I should write once again to the Course organisers. She replied that she was not a legal expert and could not advise: it was entirely up to me. She said that she will let Dominic know. I asked her if she understood what I had said. She confirmed Yes. She said wait for two weeks and then contact Patterson Law or Patterson Law will once again contact me to find out what the situation was. I said OK, I will be in touch once I know what Kent Police has done. The Call ended.
4. I then sent the attached email to Kent Driver Education copied to Driver Diversion Kent Police to which the day went by and no reply was received by me.
5. If I hear anything or if Patterson Law hears anything about the 20 January 2023 Hearing or the Speeding Offence, please let me know.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
On Tuesday, 3 January 2023 at 11:11:24 GMT, Stephanie Steele <email@example.com> wrote:
Apologies that I missed you when I called a moment ago.
Further to our advice in respect of your road traffic matter, could you please contact me on the telephone number provided below.
If you have any queries and would however prefer to email me, then please do and I shall respond in due course.
Assistant to Dominic Smith & Hannah Penny
Description: FaceBook-iconDescription: Twitter-icon
This is an email from PATTERSON LAW (www.pattersonlaw.co.uk)
If you have received this email in relation to a question you have posted to the Patterson Law or Driver Defence Service websites this will be a brief answer to your query.
Our lawyer will have given you a brief answer based on the information that you have provided. This is not intended to be a substitute for full legal advice from a lawyer who is able to talk to you in depth (and look at any documentation) in relation to your legal query. If you wish to instruct us to act on your behalf in relation to this matter then please call in on 01626 359800.
The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to be and to remain confidential and may be subject to legal privileges. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by email and then destroy this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or copy this message and/or any attachments and if you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon the information contained in this communication or any attachments.
Patterson Law is registered in England under company number 7188461, registered office Wharf Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 2DA, and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority Registration Number 537662 full details of which can be accessed on the website of the Solicitors Regulation Authority at www.sra.org.uk.
ToCentLonCtyCrtCourtofAppealCCMCCccomarsagherGLD(Permission to Appeal E35YM660)4Jan2023.docx14.7kB: