Criminal activity on Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CLAIM JOOME572)
Shantanu Panigrahi <email@example.com>
Enquiries Medway County Court
Orla Scanlan (BLM Law), firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon, 19 Sept at 20:34
To the Court Manger
Medway County Court
1. Between Boots the Chemists, the Long Catlis Road Surgery, and Britton House Community Mental Health Team there has been criminal conspiratorial activities since the 5th of August 2022 when the GP Surgery issued its last prescription on me to Boots the Chemists and as the linked correspondence with the equally conspiratorial Samaritans with MEGAN CIC shows I am without certain mental health medications tonight from my regular ones.
Developments of the 18th and 19th of September 2022 (knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com) https://www.knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com/post/developments-of-the-18th-and-19th-of-september-2022
Developments of the 18th and 19th of September 2022
Ar 20.58 I cancelled the Blood Test appointment at the GP Surgery: Your appointment has now been cancelled. Book...
2. For some reason, whether it was through trolling activities overlooked by these parties to Claim JooME572, the attached letter from Dr Nyeko states that I wished to have bipolar and delusional disorders be removed from the records. I had made no such request (FrBrittonHouse10Sep2022). I wanted a face-to-face meeting with the Consultant Psychiatrist at Britton House for a medication review. My diagnosis without my knowledge was changed from paranoid schizophrenia to bipolar and delusional disorder without me being physically examined by the Psychiatrist, Message to the National Health Service (knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com) https://www.knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com/post/message-to-the-national-health-service
Message to the National Health Service
Your email to me yesterday evening2 Yahoo / Sent Shantanu Panigrahi <email@example.com> To: CATLIS Lon...
3. Whilst I am not concerned about the technicalities of the terms used in diagnosis as a layman in medical matters, I must have my risperidone, sertraline and Depakote restored. and as such used the myGP app to request the Long Catlis Road Surgery this evening for these medications to be repeated before my withdrawal problems get worse. (Administrative help consultation answers (7).pdf.
4. I hope that the District Judge would take these into account in fixing a Listing for the Hearing to which these parties should now provide written or verbal depositions, along with that required from Kent Police.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Download all attachments as a zip file
(a) Administrative help consultation answers (7).pdf 17.5kB (as above)
(b) FrBrittonHouse10Sep2022.pdf 2.3MB:
Long Catlis Road
Your online consultation request for
16-09-2022 at 10:01:43
eConsult reference number for this request:
The answers to your online GP consultation for administrative help
Your practice will respond by phone, text or email before 6:30PM
on Thursday, 22nd of September with your GP's feedback.
IMPORTANT: if you find the details you submitted are incorrect,
please call the practice on 01634 233491.
NOW WE JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF HELP YOU WOULD LIKE:
What administrative issue can we help you with? Other requests for documents or paperwork
What other administrative issue can we help you with? You said: "With reference to Dr Chris Nyeko (Consultant Psychiatrist at Britton House) dated 2 September 2022 that states that I have bipolar and delusional disorder, I no longer wish to contest this diagnosis and treatment with 4 mg
risperidone, 150 mg sertraline and 1000 mg Depakote daily, so please cancel my appointment of 28 September 2022 with Dr Oyerinde on the Telephone (unknown time). I will do my Blood Test on 21 September 2022 9.00 am as scheduled.
NHS Kent and Medway
NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
Medway Community Mental Health Team
Kent ME7 1 AL
Direct Line: 0300 303 3189 (9.00am-5.00pm)
Out of hours contact your GP and listen for advice
NHS Number 628 477 1487
Our Ref: CN/sb
Date: 02 September 2022
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Mr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Dear Mr Shantanu Panigrahi
You have recently been referred to Medway Community Mental Health Team by your GP. Your referral was reviewed and discussed by our clinical team on Friday 02 September 2022.
Team members present were:
Dr Chris Nyeko, Consultant Psychiatrist
Kerri Scutts, Operational Team Manager
Heidi Turl Specialist Mental Health Nurse)
Having considered the request that your medication is reviewed, and that diagnosis of bipolar and delusional disorder are removed from your record, we would like to make the following recommendations:
1. Your GP is requested to provide details of your current mental state, risk, current medication efficacy and perceived requirement for secondary care mental health intervention. A copy of this letter has ben sent to your GP for their attention.
At this point in time we are not considering any further input from this team. However, please do not hesitate to contact your GP should you wish to discuss this further.
Electronically checked and signed to avoid delay
Dr Chris Nyeko
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
Dr Shah A
Long Catlis Road Surgery
Parkwood Health Centre
Long Catlis Road
Freephone number for the Samaritans: 116 123
CONTACT US NOW
Whatever you are going through, call us free at any time, from any phone on 116 123
We’re here round the clock, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. If you need a response immediately, it’s best to call us on the phone. The number is FREE to call. You don’t have to be suicidal to call us. Contact us now on 116 123
www.livewellkent.org.uk 0800567 7699
Mental Health Matters – 0800 107 0160
Samaritans – 116 123
NHS – 111
GP and out of hours GP services
Urgent Mental Health Helpline – 0800 783 9111
Trust Chari: Dr Jackie Crasssati
Chief Executive: Helen Greatorex
Trust Headquarters: Priority House, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 9PH
For further details about how your personal data is managed by the organisation please visit https://www.kmpt.nhs/about-us/confidentiality-and-gdpr/