Re: ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL: Sat, 14 Jan at 12:03-3
Shantanu Panigrahi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
email@example.com, AGO Correspondence (Attorney General Office)
Sun, 15 Jan at 12:40
County Court Money Claims Centre
The Attorney General
This email from the Samaritans confirms the unconstitutionality of the proceedings relating to Deputy District Judge Harvey as linked here: Lawyers are in short supply in the United Kingdom, I need one immediately | The Conservative Libertarian Party of USA (odoo.com) https://the-conservative-libertarian-party-of-usa.odoo.com/blog/our-blog-1/lawyers-are-in-short-supply-in-the-united-kingdom-i-need-one-immediately-4 such that the Hearing of 20 January 2023 legally is null and void, and I am appealing against any kind of Judgment or Order that would be entered by the Circuit Judge at the Central London County Court under Claim E35YM660 in view of this fact, as also for the decision of the Attorney General to have placed a Restraining Order on me as a Claimant to undertake litigations and private prosecutions as well as Inunctions against Kent Police Shantanu nailed to the mast, cross, rack (knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com) https://www.knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com/post/shantanu-nailed-to-the-mast-cross-rack Shantanu nailed to the mast, cross, rack
Shantanu nailed to the mast, cross, rack Yahoo / Inbox VOPA <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: email@example.com, sh...
Running Commentary on Legal Proceedings (Claim E35YM660): Dr S. Panigrahi vs Prime Minister of UK (knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com) https://www.knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com/post/running-commentary-on-legal-proceedings-claim-e35ym660-dr-s-panigrahi-vs-prime-minister-of-uk
Running Commentary on Legal Proceedings (Claim E35YM660): Dr S. Panigrah...
Checking In Inbox PodMatch 07:52 (1 hour ago) Hi Shantanu, I noticed it's been a while since you last visited Po...
2. Kindly clarify this matter urgently.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoath Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
Hide original message
----- Forwarded message -----
From: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Sent: Sunday, 15 January 2023 at 11:33:53 GMT
Subject: Re: ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL: Sat, 14 Jan at 12:03
You sound much calmer in your last email, or at least more resigned to your situation. It is very hard feeling that the establishment is against you, especially when you have tried so hard to put your case forward. I hope that whatever the outcome of the court case, you can start to find some peace.
You can call Samaritans free on 116 123 day or night, 365 days a year, from any phone in the UK or Republic of Ireland. A trained volunteer will answer the phone as soon as they can.
When you email us, we aim to respond within 24 hours. This means it will usually be several hours before someone reads your email. If you need urgent support, we can respond more quickly if you call.
You can find more information about Samaritans, including other ways to contact, online self-help and more about the email service at https://www.samaritans.org/. Our privacy statement is here: https://www.samaritans.org/privacy-statement/.
Samaritans registered Charity Number 219432 (England & Wales) and SC040604 in Scotland.
The links cited were:
Lawyers are in short supply in the United Kingdom, I need one immediately
Urgent Need for a Lawyer specialising in Mental Health
Lawyers are in short supply in the United Kingdom, I need one immediately
I received an Order from a convened Court, that I feel is objectionable, as follows:
From CCMCC (County Courts Money Claims Centre) PO Box 627, Salford, M6 0BY, DX: 702634 Salford 5 T: 0300 123 1372; Min-com for deaf and hard of hearing: 0300 123 1264 F:0161 743 4023 E: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk. 31 August 2018.
HM Courts & Tribunals Service
Dr SHANTANU PANIGRAHI, 3 HOATH LANE, WIGMORE, GILLINGHAM, KENT ME8 0SL
Please be advised your Claim Form was referred to the Deputy District Judge Harvey who had the following directions:
In the matter of: Practice Direction 7EPD.2
And in the matter of: two N1 Claim Forms requested to be issued by Dr Shantanu Panigrahi of 3 Hoath Lane, Wigmore, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 0SL ('the Claimant')
1 The Claimant has submitted to the court two N1 Claim Forms for issuing against Wigmore Medical Centre for £100,000 and against Mrs Theresa May, Prime Minister, for £3000 respectively.
2 The Claimant has also submitted an EX160 form to apply for help with court fees.
3. All forms submitted to the court are unsigned and the Claimant has refused to co-operate with the court office (HMCTS) in relation to their correspondence dated 6th August 2018.
4. Upon reference to a Deputy District Judge, it appears desirable that HMCTS take such security measures as it thinks fit under Practice Direction 7EPD.2 to control and manage any process requested by the Claimant.
Order of the Court's own motion without a hearing
It is ordered that:
1. The Claimant may not start any claim electronically via HMCTS website unless he complies with the requirements set out in the letter from HMCTS dated 6 August 2018 and he provides such personal information for identity purposes as is required by the Practice Direction, such information to comprise original documents such as a passport or driving license and utility bill or bank statement not older than 3 months showing the Claimant's address.
2. The Claimant is advised that the court will not enter into any email communications with the Claimant and any further communication must be by post only and relate to the requirements set out in paragraph 1 above.
3. Because this Order has been made without a hearing, the parties have the right to apply to have the Order set aside, varied or stayed. A party making such an application must send or deliver the application to the court (together with any appropriate fee) to arrive within seven days of service of this Order. If the application is one which requires a hearing, and
a) the party making the application is the Defendant; and
b) the Defendant is an individual,
then upon the filing of the application the claim will be transferred to the Defendant's home court. In all other cases requiring a hearing the claim will be transferred to the preferred court.
CountyCourt Money Claims Centre
2. For whatever reason, I lodged an appeal by email to the County Court Money Claims Centre immediately on receipt of the Order so with the 7 days stipulated in the Order, but heard nothing from the Court.
3. Then suddenly out of the blue I received a Notice from the Central London County Court and with correspondence involving Mr Thomas Bartlett, as representing Mrs Theresa May, and no mention of Wigmore Medical Centre, a Court order was issued to draw me into corresponding with the Court. All I could do was to Appeal to the Central London County Court that served the proceedings citing Claim No E35YM660, that I objected to the transfer of the proceedings to the Defendant's home court rather than my preferred home court as set out in the Claim Form, and that I required time to find a lawyer to represent me. There were further Orders issued by Judges Letham, Backhous and Parfitt over the past year and 2 months, but no final judgement has been issued and served on me until this moment that I post this at 11.18 am (UK-Time) 2021. So proceedings are still pending following a Hearing that took place between His Honour HHJ Parfitt and myself over a 15 minute period over the telelphone on 19 January 2021, between 10.00 am to 10.15 am (UK-Time). I have increased my demand for damages and compensation from the United Kingdom's Treasury to £50 million sterling to be credited immediatly into my Natwest Account here in the United Kingdom, and the full restoration of my Blog https://shantanup.wordpress.co also immediately.
4. I have in the past contacted Findlaw in the United States to deal with this Order, which has prevented me from pursuing my private prosecutions and civil litigations of up to 1500 institutions and people from all kinds of backgrounds, after trying nearly 50 lawfirms and lawyers in the United Kingdom, but none of whom had the necessary background expertise of mental health issues to assess the Parliamentary and Health Ombudsman's deliberations on my mentality in my complaints to the authorities of the United Kingdom against the National Health Service against Dr Sudhir Patel of Wigmore Medical Centre in his machinations over my diagnosis and treatment and lately directly from the Mental Health Institution of the State through Consultant Psychiatrists Dr Masoud followed by Dr Michael Kingham and Dr F Odesanya, with the attached applicable details:
5. So if there is anyone out there in the United States of America, and in consideration of our Friendship forged through our admiration of previous President Mr Donald Term in his 4 year term in office, please telephone me on + 44 07967789619, now.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
Shantanu nailed to the mast, cross, rack
Shantanu nailed to the mast, cross, rack
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Sat, 22 Oct at 21:39
Thought you might like to see this, Shan, since you thought you were being ignored. I apologise for the necessary obscurings and redactions.
Seems like they've nailed you to the mast at last, maybe they'll let the rats gnaw away at your tenderest extremities before the coup de grace is administered? You knew this day was coming, and I hope it will live up to our expectations.
Since you didn't keep a dog, better practice peeing from you-know-where, both as advised.
Do you know what finally pushed the Big-E over the edge? Your evil statements celebrating the death of Her Majesty, at the end of twelve years of calling for her to be disgraced, dethroned, decapitated etc.
From: < @attorneygeneral.gsi.gov.uk>
To: < @justice.gov.uk>, < @justice.gov.uk>,
< @justice.gov.uk>, < @policeconduct.gov.uk>,
< @justice.gov.uk>, < @hmcts.x.gsi.gov.uk>,
< @parliament.uk>, < @justice.gov.uk>,
< @@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk>, < @justice.gov.uk>,
< @justice.gov.uk>, < @justice.gov.uk>,
< @hmcts.gsi.gov.uk>, < @governmentlegal.gov.uk>,
< @justice.gov.uk>, < @tribunals.gsi.gov.uk>,
< @justice.gov.uk>,<standardscommissioner@ >,
< @kent.pnn.police.uk>, < @homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>,
< @governmentlegal.gov.uk>, < @justice.gov.uk>,
< @justice.gov.uk>, <imu.public@ >,
< @hmcts.gsi.gov.uk>, < @justice.gov.uk>,
< @justice.gov.uk>, < @justice.gov.uk>,
< @hmcts.gsi.gov.uk>, < @curia.europa.eu>
< @governmentlegal.gov.uk>,< @cps.gov.uk>,
< @legalombudsman.org.uk>, < @justice.gov.uk>,
< @westyorkshire.pnn.police.uk>, < @gmail.com>,
< @ombudsman.org.uk>, < @policeconduct.gov.uk>
Date: 11 October 2022
Subject: Ongoing: Mr Shantanu Panigrahi
Our Reference .
Thank you for your patience; may I assure you that all your complaints have not fallen on deaf ears.
This is to formally notify you that all email correspondence received, whether by email or post, from or ostensibly from or on behalf of
Mr SHANTANU PANIGRAHI
(Address 3 Hoath Lane, Chatham, ME8 0SL)
(Known email addresses )
(Other data 1957, 1984 Certificate , UK
should be referred to this office for review and processing. While you may continue to send him automated acknowledgements, you must not enter into, encourage or entertain further correspondence with him.
This shall apply irrespective of content. Advice has been taken from H.M. Solicitor General.
We are unable, for legal reasons, to go into detail about the steps we are taking, but they include
- declaring the subject as a Vexatious Litigant
- completing the investigation of him for malicious communications, harassment, stalking and public order offences, and fast-tracking his prosecution; in light of the prolonged nature of his activities, and other exacerbating factors, the sentencing guidelines suggest an extended custodial
sentence is appropriate
- obtaining costs orders against him assessed on the indemnity basis, going back as far as is permitted
- providing to third parties of information to assist them in bringing civil proceedings against him
- advising the Bar Standards Board, the Solicitors Regulation Authority and the Law Society of our findings of fact and law, reminding them that when they have good reason to believe they are being used for harassment or improper purposes of counsel and solicitors where the complaint is more equitably ignored and filed
- corresponding with the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to explore the appropriateness of a permanent order being made for him to be incarcerated in a Mental Health facility, without internet access, subject only to five-yearly reviews
- reviewing the documentation supporting the subject's entry into the United Kingdom as a minor, and his application for naturalisation in 1984, to which the six-year provisions of the Limitation Act 1980 only apply from the date on which any irregularities were first noticed
- such other measures as we, in consultation with the Police and Judiciary, deem necessary and in the public interest, including the publication of a Warning Statement that will be readily visible to those with whom the subject may come into contact, e.g., potential employers. Should you have any queries better dealt with informally by telephone, it may be appropriate to contact at the Court of Appeal Office (Civil Division) on 020 7947 6096 during normal working hours.
Office of the
Disclosure of contents REDACTED
Running Commentary on Legal Proceedings (Claim E35YM660): Dr S. Panigrahi vs Prime Minister of UK
07:52 (1 hour ago)
Hi Shantanu, I noticed it's been a while since you last visited PodMatch, so I wanted to reach out to check in. If you've just been busy, that's perfectly fine!
from: Shantanu Panigrahi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
to: PodMatch <email@example.com>
"KMPTPALS (KENT AND MEDWAY NHS AND SOCIAL CARE PARTNERSHIP TRUST)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
date: 15 Jan 2023, 09:31
subject: Re: Checking In
Yes I have not been at Podmatch for a few weeks due to the need to keep afloat as the Court of Central London adjudicates on my litigation against the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom under Claim E35YM660 on the 20th of January 2023.
The Hearing will decide on the functionality of the Constitution of the United Kingdom, the details of which as updated are linked here: ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL: Sat, 14 Jan at 12:03 (knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com) https://www.knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com/post/acknowledgment-of-receipt-of-your-email-sat-14-jan-at-12-03
There is uncertainty on which way the Claim will progress, and as indicated I have a Session of psychotherapy earmarked for 11.30 am on the day of the Hearing so will be unable to attend in person. Perhaps the Circuit Judge could telephone me on 07967789619 and ask me any outstanding questions that might help him or her clarify the issues involved on the day.
There is much at stake from the Hearing for our country of the United Kingdom, and I would like to think that the Circuit Judge would provide full written reasons for his Judgment or Order. It would have been helpful for me if I received an email from the Court of Central London prior to the Hearing to outline the agenda for the Hearing without which no preparations can be submitted aside from what I have already done as attached: SKELETON ARGUMENTS AND BUNDLE FOR CIRCUIT JUDGE (E35YM660) HEARING 20 JANUARY 2023.docx; To CentLonCountyCourt (Applicationfor Judgment or Order 7Jan2023.docx, which should be read with my concerns as expressed here: FINALLY A COURT HEARING FOR THE CLAIMANT-digital.docx.
I value your advice greatly, so if you think that I should add any new comments for the Circuit Judge to consider, do let me know as soon as possible.
I will log into Podmatch after the Hearing is over and I know where I stand.
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
3 Hoarth Lane
Kent ME8 0SL
• Scanned by Gmail
SKELETON ARGUMENTS AND BUNDLE FOR CIRCUIT JUDGE (E35YM660) HEARING 20 JANUARY 2023.docx;
To CentLonCountyCourt (Applicationfor Judgment or Order 7Jan2023.docx
FINALLY A COURT HEARING FOR THE CLAIMANT-digital.docx.:
SKELETON ARGUMENTS AND BUNDLE FOR CIRCUIT JUDGE (E35YM660) - HEARING 20 JANUARY 2023
Download PDF • 316KB
Download DOCX • 15KB
FINALLY A COURT HEARING FOR THE CLAIMANT-digital.docx
Download DOCX • 973KB
On Sun, 15 Jan 2023 at 07:52, PodMatch <email@example.com> wrote:
Hi Shantanu, I noticed it's been a while since you last visited PodMatch, so I wanted to reach out to check in.
If you've just been busy, that's perfectly fine! I just wanted to see if you have any questions or feedback about the platform?
Here's a link to your PodMatch Dashboard in case you need it.
Let me know how I can be helpful,
(Email sent on behalf of Alex by the PodMatch Team)
➤ Visit: PodMatch
➤ Attend: Upcoming Event
➤ Connect: Podcast | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | YouTube | Twitter
To change email frequency preferences or to unsubscribe, visit your settings page.
Sun, 15 Jan at 12:40
Thank you for your email which has been received by the County Court Money Claims Centre (CCMCC). This email is automatically generated; please don’t reply to this message.
Please retain this email as receipt that your email has been received.
Please refrain from submitting unnecessary duplicate documents by only using one method of either email, post or fax.
Please follow the attached guidance for filing documents electronically.
Details of processing and reply times for work at the County Court Money Claims Centre (Salford) and the County Court Business Centre (Northampton) can now be found here.
The information will be updated every Monday.
HMCTS promises to listen, to explain and to guide. Only you can tell us if we’re living up to this promise. So please take a few minutes to tell us about your experience using this link.
Praise – If you’ve any praise for the CCMCC or its staff we would love to hear from you, you can email us at CCMCCPraise@justice.gov.uk
Complaint - If you’ve cause to complain you can do so online.
Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You don’t need to resubmit feedback already submitted online.
Please allow 10 working days for your concerns to be investigated and a response provided. You can find further guidance on our complaints procedure on the Justice Website.
If you require any Court Forms please follow this link.
Should you need the contact details of another Court please follow this link.
CCMCC Telephone Enquiries - 0300 123 1372
08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday
08:30 – 16:00 Friday
This e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail. Internet e-mail is not a secure medium. Any reply to this message could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in mind when deciding whether to send material in response to this message by e-mail. This e-mail (whether you are the sender or the recipient) may be monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of Justice. Monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may be read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.
Download all attachments as a zip file
Advice Agencies.pdf 269.3kB
Sources of support.pdf 729.6kB
Request to Stop Issue - Customer Guidance.pdf 400.3kB
Email Guidance v6..pdf 510.3kB
Top tips for customers 2022.docx 37.9kB
Thank you for contacting the Attorney General’s Office
Correspondence (AGO) <email@example.com>
Sun, 15 Jan at 12:42
Thank you for contacting the Attorney General’s Office (AGO).
Please note the Attorney General provides legal advice to the government and is unable to give legal advice, assistance or support to individuals. The Attorney General does not have investigatory powers.
We strive to answer all correspondence that falls within the remit of the AGO within 20 days. However, we are unable to reply to matters that do not fall within the responsibility of the department.
Please note that, although the Attorney General superintends the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), Serious Fraud Office (SFO), and Government Legal Department (GLD), these departments are operationally independent and the Attorney General’s Office is unable to intervene in individual cases or comment on any active proceedings.
Unduly Lenient Sentence Referrals
If you have contacted our office regarding a sentence you feel is too low, please ensure you have provided us with all the information we require. Full details can be found at the following link:
If you are the victim in the case in question, or a close family member of the victim, you can expect to be informed of the outcome of your referral. Due to the large number of referrals we receive, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a response to referrals made by those without such a connection to the case.
If your correspondence is in relation to:
Coronavirus / COVID-19 issues – please refer to the regularly updated guidance at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) matters or complaints – please contact the CPS: https://www.cps.gov.uk/ or refer to the CPS complaints procedure: https://www.cps.gov.uk/feedback-and-complaints
Serious Fraud Office (SFO) matters or complaints – please contact the SFO: https://www.sfo.gov.uk/ or refer to the SFO complaints procedure: https://www.sfo.gov.uk/publications/guidance-policy-and-protocols/complaints-policy/
Government Legal Department (GLD) matters or complaints – please contact the GLD: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/government-legal-department or refer to the GLD complaints procedure: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/government-legal-department/about/complaints-procedure
Courts, judges or sentencing policy – please contact the Ministry of Justice: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-justice
Police – please contact the Home Office: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/home-office
You may wish to redirect your correspondence to another department that has responsibility for the issue you have raised.
More information about the role of the AGO can be found at our website: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/attorney-generals-office.
This e-mail is private and is intended only for the addressee and any copy recipients. Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not an intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.
Activity and use of departmental systems and the Criminal Justice Extranet is monitored to secure their effective operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using these systems will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure effective operation and for other lawful business purposes.