Shantanu Panigrahi <email@example.com>
MEGAN-CIC, Enquiries Kent Police, Marty Caine, Sivaji Panesar, Nitin Bhardwaj, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tue, 20 Sept at 22:13
1. It has been an extremely distressing day for me as I was rushing around trying to sort out my medications, as follows:
The conversation with Benenden failed to produce any results as their GP said that the only way they would send me a prescription for a mental health medication is if I consulted a private psychiatrist and got a prescription recommended. And consulting a Private Psychiatrist was not covered under the terms of my Membership of Benenden
Rashmi then telephone Britton House and discussed the prescription matter as well as the bipolar diagnosis matter that they had written to me about. Britton House could not assist us with the prescription either and had taken the bipolar diagnosis off the records.
Rashmi then telephoned my GP Surgery and discussed the matter at length. They said that that the Surgery had only just received the repeat prescription request and were not sure who sent it whether Boots or me. She was told that the prescription was in the process of being signed and would then be sent to Boots the Chemists straightaway.
Dr Mwanche telephoned me at 4.00 pm and asked how he could help me. He had tried on my Mobile which did not ring and then he tried on the Landline, which I could take, as I spoke to him. I said cany you sigh my prescription request and send it to Boots now. He agreed to do so. I then followed up with could you also change my diagnosis to persistent delusional disorder and paranoid schizophrenia like you wrote to me about last year. He said, ‘That is what it is’. Call ended.At 5.15 pm I drove to Boots and found that the prescription had now arrived. The medications were packaged and I took them and came home.
2. All the tensions of the day were caused by MEGAN sending me the following email:
We are writing to inform you that your membership with MEGAN CIC has been terminated with immediate effect.
This is due to inappropriate emails received by MEGAN staff from yourself on 5th August 2022 at 9.49am and on 6th September 2022 at 5.22am.
The content of these emails is deemed as inappropriate due to sexual references made towards our staff and MEGAN CIC will not tolerate individuals making such comments.
With immediate effect, you are no longer able to access MEGAN CIC support including telephone, email and group meetings.
We politely ask that you do not make any further contact with any of the staff at MEGAN CIC. Any further correspondence from yourself will be raised with Kent Police.
Tracey Chapman Catherine Button
Executive Director Executive Director
3. Dear Jo, I did not send any criminal anonymous emails to MEGAN on the dates cited that contained sexual materials, so the accusation itself is jumping to conclusions if not worse, like deliberately setting me up to damage my international reputation. MEGAN should have referred the emails to Kent Police that is investigating hundreds of such criminal anonymous emails supposedly from trolls dressed as an organisation calling itself Victims of Panigrahi Association (VOPA) of which the main perpetrators are Dr Sivaji Panesar, Mr Marty Caine, Fritz Wuehler, Cherie, Dr Nitin Bhardwaj, Ed Mulhouse and Egregioius_C.
4. I am sorry in my confusion I had associated the Samaritans with linking up with my persecutors as well: the fact that you have responded to my email, as linked here shows that you were innocent of any wrongdoing: Criminal activity on Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CLAIM JOOME572) (knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com) https://www.knowledgeassessmentanddissemination.com/post/criminal-activity-on-medical-diagnosis-and-treatment-claim-joome572
Criminal activity on Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CLAIM JOOME572)
Criminal activity on Medical Diagnosis and Treatment (CLAIM JOOME572) Yahoo / Sent Shantanu Panigrahi <shantanup...
5. If MEGAN do not have me back for my Personality Disorder diagnosed correctly than I have only the Samaritans to turn to for continuing emotional support as I traverse and navigate this very difficult terrain in my journey of life
6. Please reassure me that the Samaritans will never abandon me to the wolves, the predators of the States of the United Kingdom and the United States of America, and others not so vociferous in their condemnation of Vishista-advaita Vedanta.
Hide original message
On Tuesday, 20 September 2022 at 11:37:52 BST, <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I can see that for you, your medical history and the findings of various professionals regarding the state of your mental health is highly relevant.
In relation to what we, as Samaritans, are able to offer all our Callers, the focus is very much on how you are actually feeling and to what extent you find you are able to manage the very distressing situation in which you find yourself.
If you can describe these feelings we can then talk them through in a frank and open way.
You can call Samaritans free on 116 123 day or night, 365 days a year, from any phone in the UK or Republic of Ireland. A trained volunteer will answer the phone as soon as they can.
When you email us, we aim to respond within 24 hours. This means it will usually be several hours before someone reads your email. If you need urgent support, we can respond more quickly if you call.
You can find more information about Samaritans, including other ways to contact, online self-help and more about the email service at https://www.samaritans.org/. Our privacy statement is here: https://www.samaritans.org/privacy-statement/.
Samaritans registered Charity Number 219432 (England & Wales) and SC040604 in Scotland.